The fallen : Forum : bully

[reply] [quote]

bully

10 Years Ago

Lets have a discussion, we will do more if this proves to go well. So the topic bullying, do you think thiers less of it now or more? What can we do to stop it?
[reply] [quote]

Re: bully

10 Years Ago

Awww Sheet these topics always make me cry. :( I think there's more of it now because of Cyber Bullying, regular bullying, Domestic bullying, and so on. But the way to stop it I think is to stand up for yourself or for the one who is being bullied. Don't give the bullies what they want. Sorry I just woke up I'm not going to be able to get out a lot of info right now. 
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Stop it???
IT will never stop but it will be great to give the victims the help they need.
They need to know that they're not alone...to feel that they can ask for help.
What can we do?
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

This topic always strikes home for me. I have been dealing with bullies my entire life and I think that there is more of it now than there ever was. In my case, everything I have tried against them (standing up to them, ignoring them, asking someone for help) has not worked. They just continue in the same manner as always. Honestly, I don't really know what to do about it, so if someone could help out, I would greatly appreciate it.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

hmmmmmm well theres more bullying and cyber bullying and there are friends that tease each outher as jokes and unintentional bullying so id say more, which is kinda sad :/
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

You have all brought up a valid point: That there are many different types of bullying. And that begs the questions which should we focus on first? My vote is for in school bullying because cyber bullying is easier to escape (via blocking the person) and domestic bullying already has several groups dedicated to fixing that. 
So now that we've identified which type of bullying we're talking about here I think on the topic of just person being a******s to one another I think it comes down to the person who is being bullied not only needing to stand up for themselves if they feel like they are being bullied but also for their friends to recognize when their friends are being bullied. We need better responses from teachers when a bully is reported and a better consequences to be put on reported bullies. A better system than detentions. I don't have many suggestions as to what that kind of system should be I would love to hear ideas though.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

you have a very good point, schools should take it more seriously
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

school doesn't care..
I asked for help 20 years ago but nothing. I had my father then to help me and now, people is scared of me because I've changed in someone that don't trust and push people away..
Totally sad but necessary..
I know that now, it's getting worse for the students..
I was alone and you fight alone most of the time.
Where I live, stdents are killing themselves because of bullies..
Another thing is that THEIR parents are the one protecting their sons..the bullies' parents..
Or the bullied's parents fight for their sons or nothing will change for now..
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

well we cant stop it. but we can show support and just keep a watchful eye out, that's it.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

That's a very good conclusion. The problem is that the schools don't really care that much about helping, at least I see that in my case. In my country, schools don't even have detention. The best thing that I can hope for is that the teacher talks to the people who are bullying me, but in the end nothing changes. As far as friends go... Well... I don't know about other people, but "friends" from my class see me being bullied almost every day but then they go and pretend that they didn't see it at all. And they even talk and joke around with the people who insult me every day and push me around and sometimes even spill things on me "by accident". I'm aware that my "friends" aren't real friends to begin with, but then again - who on Earth DOES have REAL friends during middle/high school?
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

so in the end the main problem with bullying is schools?
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

I know there are other forms of bullying present, but I have to say, yes, I believe that bullying in school is the most frequent problem and has the least solutions that can actually function and work.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

then how can we get the schools attention on school bullying?
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Bulling can be caused by anything. sometimes its a sign of attention. The only why to stop is to talk to children  too see there problems, so they seek help.