The fallen : Forum : Sadness

[reply] [quote]

Sadness

10 Years Ago

Alright, so I'm just kind of going back into depression mode right now... First off, my crush, he has a girlfriend, and she is a really good friend of mine, and also my BEST friend likes him as well... And then, just yesterday, I just feel so unloved right now by my family. I was spinning on the merry go round thingie at our neighborhood park, and my brother was pushing me instead of the equipment because I was just standing up, so I tried pushing him back once. He grabbed my arm and pulled me over the bar I was leaning on and made me smack my head on the ground. Then everybody took his side and said it was my fault for trying to push him. And then my sister was sitting there next to me a while later calling me a b*tch... And now I'm just sitting here crying because I'm just so upset...
[reply] [quote]

Re: Sadness

10 Years Ago

*hugs* You are NOT unloved. Remember that. Try talking to your brother about what happened (unless he's 5 or something). As for your sister, try talking to her too. Remain calm, and if they start getting worked up, leave. Don't stay if they're trying to bring you down. Talk to your friends and your parents too... And always, always keep writing. :) I hope this helps... I'm here if you ever need to talk.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Thanks Insanity. I'll remember that. 
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

*huggels* We all wuv yooh
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

I'm so sorry you had a sad day..Sometimes siblings can be mean.. You need to talk to them and to your parents..Tell me that their actions and words hurt you.
You're loved and we care for you..
Never forget that..
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Thank you all so much! *huggles* Also, I found out that like half of the group I am in likes my crush...