The fallen : Forum : Help

[reply] [quote]

Help

10 Years Ago

I've been under so much stress lately, and I've been suicidle for a long time now, and I've been recently hearing voices, and yeah, and today, something happened in my fourth period honors algebra 2 class, and afterwords I just broke down and was crying all day until my seventh period, which was photography and my favorite class, when I'm just like "I can't take it anymore." So I went to the councilor and I walked into my counselor's office and I straight up said "Mr Dewitt? I think my family hates me." And then I burst into tears, and we talked, and I told him that my mother abused me, that I was suicidle, that I'm afraid of my family in a way, that I'm under so much stress but i don't want to disappoint my parents, I told him just about everything I could, and he said that because I was suicidle, I needed to see a doctor, so my mom came, we talked, and I was taken to the emergency room for being suicidle, and now I feel a little better, like a whole weight was taken off my shoulders. :)
[reply] [quote]

Re: Help

10 Years Ago

I am sorry to hear of you situation. And I am glad that you feel better now. It is always good to talk to someone so that you can bring out what all is inside thats causing you harm. We are here for you when ever you need someone to listen and lend a shoulder for you to cry on.. I wish you all the best and hope you feel even better soon. 
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

I cam feel your pain and I'm so sorry that you know what it feels like to suffer in this way..I'm glad you opened your heart and asked for help.
We're here if you want to talk..
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

im glad you finally got all this off your chest, to a person present in your phsyical world. i mean, it helps talking here but once you tell someone that knows you personally the weight of it really does get lifted up. and im glad you went to see a doctor cos now you can figure out a way to fight this ^^
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

The therapist doctor person said that it was either way too much stress, or I was suffering from depression... They have a lot of the same symptoms. Today, I'm going back to the school counselor with my mom and we're going to talk about things again. Yesterday, right after I broke down, I kept trying to pull myself together, but I was never able to because somebody always came along and asked me what was wrong, then I would just break down again... Finally, at the end of the day, two of my very best friends in the whole world told me to go to the counselor and made me promise I would during seventh, and so I did.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

well thats good of them :)
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

I'm going to be put on welbutrin... whatever the freak it's called, for depression and see if it helps, and if that doesn't work, then I think I'm going to be transferred to what my mom is on, Zoloft. this afternoon I'm going to see if I have a thyroid problem to see if that's contributing to my depression. (I hate having my blood drawn... I'd like my insides to stay inside. My arm hurts just thinking about it...) But right now, I'm just listening to music really loud, home alone. :3 
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

hope one or the other works, n good luck with the needles >_<
muuuuusic! is aaaaaaaawsome! XD
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

lol ikr? Music is amazing. Music is my life. :) N I'm not afraid of needles, it just hurts and I want my insides, inside... Ya know? Welbutrin is helping quite a bit...
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

dats good
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

I am so glad that you are feeling better. :) You are an inspiration and example to all those who are going through rough times and extreme hardships. It was so great that you sought a beacon of hope to help you through the stormy waters, and that you didn't give into the bad thoughts, feelings, or voices. You are wonderful, and you should always remember this courageous act of yours--of seeking help when it was desperately needed--so that you can continue to inspire those around you. Even if you may not realize it, you truly will inspire those around you when making such choices.