The fallen : Forum : i feel like im changing into s..

[reply] [quote]

i feel like im changing into something i dont like

10 Years Ago

just lately it feels like im changing into something i dont like it feels like im becoming an angry and bitter man im just angry almost all of the time and im starting to hate alot of things and people i never use to i dont know why im starting to feel this way but i dont like it what should i do
[reply] [quote]

Re: i feel like im changing into something i dont like

10 Years Ago

X( *huggels*
uuuuuum........ maybe try thinking of why? n trying to sort things out about it?
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

why not think of something happy to cheer you up? i get mad alot too n i find angry music helps, gets it out of the system i guess, idk. cant stand happy music while angry funny enough. the stuff half drives me mad *sadface*
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

I have the same problem. Like they already told you, angry music helps a lot. That's what I do! :D
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

I know how that feels,just listen to angry music its helping me.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

You should slow down and take a few deep calming breaths then say, "It's ok. I can fix this problem." You should tell the people you hate what you dislike about them so maybe they can fix it and stop getting on your nerves. Sometimes when I'm feeling very angry, I'll lock myself in a dark room and play music and write down my feelings. It really helps. ^^
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

I totally agree with Bluefire..
Maybe you feel like this because you feel alone..you don't have a close friend to help you..
I've been alone for a very long time..especially in my teen years..nobody could and still can understand the pain I've been through..if people will know, they will think I'm lying..
Write everything down and put all the hate there..
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

im not alone i have barklight but i still dont know why im angry all of the time i just am
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

There's always a reason for how we feel, but sometimes we just can't remember it. Perhaps it's anger from something that happened in the past? I know sometimes old emotions come and rear their ugly head. But I agree with Bluefire, listening to songs that express whatever you are feeling usually helps. Writing/drawing/sports/exercise usually helps. I hope your anger goes away soon!!!