The fallen : Forum : Suicide

[reply] [quote]

Suicide

10 Years Ago

I just wanna say this, never think that person is lying that they have depression, that they are going to kill them self's, never make fun of suicide. don't take that chance, always take it seriously.
[reply] [quote]

Re: Suicide

10 Years Ago

I couldn't agree more. If you know, hear about, or even see a person with depression, instead of doing things that might make them feel worse, you should try and help them fight it. You might save a life by doing so.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Or maybe they're too far gone to save... *looks down* 
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Originally posted by GDMonster
I just wanna say this, never think that person is lying that they have depression, that they are going to kill them self's, never make fun of suicide. don't take that chance, always take it seriously.

I was at church on Sunday and we played a game where we had 7 judges and 3 cases. They had to choose the punishment: Jail, death penalty, counseling, etc. Some more extreme then others depending on the crime. One was that a kid has straight As, was kind, but was being severely bullied and was cutting himself without his parents' knowledge. And everyone laughed when I wanted to scream. They said that wasn't a real crime. I wish it were. I wish that these kids were forced to get help. I don't want someone to commit suicide. I don't want people to cut themselves. I tried it once. Luckily, I was too scared to. I WISH there was judge to "convict" these poor people. I WISH I could prevent every single suicide, every single ounce of depression in this world. But I know that's impossible. But I agree fully. Always. Take. Suicide. Seriously. Even if someone is joking, because you never know. No exceptions. Get help. 
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

I always take it seriously. My girlfriend has awful depression (among other things.)  And I have saved her life once. It's a hard thing to deal with. But I'm always there for her. Or anyone else. 
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Now I find your post rather creepy. Not you personally GD. You see. My father committed suicide 11/18/2005. Than I get your message on the same day. Freaking bizarre!?!?!
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

im sorry about you father
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Maybe, just maybe I'm dyeing inside. And maybe I've attempted the end (I don't really like the word suicide). And maybe I cut myself. But there may be hope for me. And, but there may be a lot of tears falling from me everyday.Maybe I try to stay strong but that it's so hard I just crumble to pieces everyday. And maybe I don't want to feel like this anymore. Just maybe I don't know how to feel happy anymore or I don't know how to put a real smile on my face anymore. But I know that there is a way for me to learn.I just don't know howor when.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Word, because when i was going to do it nobody believed me except one person. They found me and pulled me down right before i jumped, then when people heard everyone was shocked
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

I totally agree with you, GD..
Suicide is the final step..
One of my uncles killed himself because nobody believed him when he was accused to put fire in a wheat field..he didn't do it but they never believed him.
After his death, they told that my uncle didn't do it..
What does it change now? HE IS DEAD!!
My uncle didn't have the support he needed (I live too far from his old house)and he prefered death.
YOU guys are not alone!! We are here.
Talk to us..let us help you.
K.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Its never too late for saving a nice soul...we all get down time to time and even tried to hurt ourselves. But the best way is to live and try to make things right, even if you fail but you tried, you can choose to die later too but I bet anyone can find the reason to live in this way...just as I did.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

guys i dunno what this is all about, but you really shouldnt post this kinda stuff up on a blog/forum. Its attention seeking, whether you are feeling suicidal or not. Every body suffers with mental health issues. But there is a time and a place. and i dont think the internet is a place for it, especially as there are so many vultures on the internet that feed off negetive stuff such as suicide.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

hey i have a disease heart disease ive been through hell im sick im dying and i feel like i want to give up but im not going to throw my life away there is so much to live for