The fallen : Forum : Feels

[reply] [quote]

Feels

10 Years Ago

I feel like I've been a terrible person, and I feel like I should be punished. V.V Everywhere I go I get in trouble, and I feel like I should be punished for being a bad child. I mean, if it's coming for dozens of people, then it has to be me, right? Things people are saying is starting to get to me, and I'm starting to believe things people are saying about me. But today, I made two people smile and laugh, and that's the moments I live for. All day yesterday, I was thinking about serious things, like death and cutting. I know everybody says it's bad and I'm gonna regret it if I do, but... I really want to. I really just want to give in, fall asleep on the floor and never wake up again. People are saying I'm just an attention w***e, and I don't want to be, so I've been pulling away from everybody and falling Silent, which is one reason why I changed my profile name. I feel like I'm fighting a loosing battle now a days. 
[reply] [quote]

Re: Feels

10 Years Ago

you shouldn't do that there are people that care even if you are depressed
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

srry I didn't post this before when I looked at it. I am telling you that you are not a terrible person. You know I cut and I have tried to kill myself several times. I am glad to be here even tho some days or most days I still wish I was dead. I know that I am here for a reason and so are you. You are a really awesome person. I love your writing and Just talking to you the few times you are the type of person I would be friends with. I know that knowing each other online is different but I am still here and any time you need to talk I am here. Never for get that. Have you seem Andy Biersacks quotes. I will send you some through message. Just think of BVB when you want to cut or have thoughts thoughts and feeling. It works for me for the most part. 
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Thank you guys. So much. I love BVB, as you know, and I am feeling a little better today. ^-^ 
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

I just came out of the mental hospital today, for trying to kill myself and for self harm and depression. I can understand exactly what you are feeling. Please don't try cutting yourself or committing suicide because after you do, you will regret your decision. I have scars on my legs from when I used to cut and they do not look very good. :/ It is okay to have these feelings, but to act upon them is not so good. If you ever need to talk, I am always ready to listen to what you want to tell me.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

You're not the terrible person. It's everyone else who is being unjust to you that's terrible. You are a beautiful and kind person, and don't let anyone try and tell you otherwise. Just keep telling yourself that things will get better. For everyone that is mean to you will repay sevenfold what they gave to you. So in the end, they'll be wishing they had been nicer to you. Keep your head up and and let their words bother you, because they're not true.