The fallen : Forum : Inspiration! Aspire! Motivatio..

[reply] [quote]

Inspiration! Aspire! Motivation! etc....

10 Years Ago

Hello members of "The Fallen" ^^ The name's Allison. I have been here for a while, enjoying all your stories, and this would be my very first time posting on the thread. Anyways, onto business! Only recently I've realized I instinctively listened to music when I write! So tell me! If you do, or would like to, listen to music while you write, what song(s) would you listen to? ^^

For me, I listen to "Hello, How Are You?" "Ladies First" "Ai Dee" "Taco Luka Tuna Fever" "Just Be Friends" All by Luka Megurine and Miku Hatsune.
[reply] [quote]

Re: Inspiration! Aspire! Motivation! etc....

10 Years Ago

I love those song's< 3 I like to listen to songs I dont know the lryics to.and write what I think the lryics are then I turn it into a poem (btw love mitchi m, he did aidee)
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

I listen to music all the time. But have to have it when I write. Or I can't focus. I just normally listen to whatever fits what I'm writing. 
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Same here. My life seems centered around music. XD Normally I listen to rock because it just seems to fit me and the mood I'm in, plus rock songs give the best inspiration to write a short story. Mainly I listen to anything Three Days Grace (LOVE THEM!), or Fall Out Boys, Evanescence, Hedley, or some random song that I have stuck in my mind at the moment. XD 
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

I depends on what i'm writing, but normally i listen to dubstep, edm, trap, or electronica
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

I listen to music during everything. I listen to music while I sleep, during school, while I read/write/eat/etc.  Unless I'm watching a movie or a video, I'm listening to music. I don't really have any specifics to what I listen to during any specific activity. It usually depends on what I feel like listening to.