The fallen : Forum : make up your own holiday day

[reply] [quote]

make up your own holiday day

10 Years Ago

That should explain it lol natinal kagerou project day (how ever u spell it) ftw! What's yours?
[reply] [quote]

Re: make up your own holiday day

10 Years Ago

Naked Pizza Day, me and my gf made it up. Basically once a month, on a day when neither of you have anything going on. You get naked, and order some delivery (it doesn't have to be pizza, but with us it usually is) while you stay in bed, keep a robe or a long shirt nearby for when you have to leave the room. It's really fun and it's a great way to bond (as long as you have things to keep you two entertained while you're in the room)
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

How about International Music Day, where no one can speak, and the only way you can tell someone what you're feeling is through a song, and everyone introduces new music to each other, so everyone gets a wider music taste and CAN THIS PLEASE BE A THING YES KAY THANKS
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Well I would like to propose SS Day, which stands for Same Sex. Probably to commemorate the day SS marriage became acceptable in all 50 states. It probably could happen, but then again, not.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

gee all these sound awsome so far ummmmm.....lol cant help it, national eighth grader syndrome day where people can dress up and act out fantasy situations (pretty much helloween exept with some awsome live action roleplaying going on XD mage battel on the main street woooooh!)
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Originally posted by GDMonster
That should explain it lol natinal kagurou project day (how ever u spell it) ftw! What's yours?

looks like its spelt right ...