The game received much criticism : Forum : Since I'm always predicting t..

[reply] [quote]

Since I'm always predicting the opposite

2 Years Ago

This game could get quite wild and Madden nfl 22 coins that's because nearly every Falcons game is a chance to end up being absolutely bonkers. When the Falcons went to London back in 2014 they surrendered a 21-0 halftime lead to the Lions and fell 22-21, which is considered to be the most infamous collapse in franchise history. I'm not kidding, we all know about Super Bowl LI.

I believe what I'm trying here is that if have watched any Falcons game ever, then you already know the way this game is likely to unfold: The Falcons will have a massive lead heading into the second period, and suffer a spectacular fall that'll make you feel sorry for them. But then you'll see this happening to them each week and that they're used to it.

After spending the first month looking at Washington and Saints I realized I didn't know how to pick a match that involves either of these teams. Let me say it out loud I'm a complete failure when it comes to picking Washington and Saints games.

After four weeks, I'm 0-4 choosing Washington's games, and zero-4 on Saints games making them two of the teams in the NFL which I've completely missed on this season. If math is not your thing, that means that I'm 0-8 when picking these two teams. It's quite a stretch since I'm 41-15 for games with thirty other teams besides Washington and New Orleans.

I've never been this wrong since the time I tried to convince people that "Smurfs 2" was a decent film. Spoiler alert: It was not an excellent film and it's not even much better than the original "Smurfs" film, which is an all-time iconic if you like films about tiny blue characters.

It's becoming out of hand because of all the bad picks. In Week 4, I chose the Saints to take down the Giants They lost by 11 points in the final seven minutes. On Washington's end, I predicted they would lose to the Falcons and they managed to win even though they trailed by eight with four minutes remaining.

Whatever I say, it always is wrong. If I had predicted the Saints to defeat Washington by 47 this week, they would lose by 74.

Since I'm always predicting the opposite, and these teams typically play differently to me, I decided to take into consideration this and go with the opposite. My gut told me to pick the Saints, but I'm ignoring my gut and taking Washington. This week, I tried this exact same strategy with cheap Mut 22 coins the Chargers I was 0-3 picking their games going into Week 4 -- and it was successful. I'm not losing anymore when it comes to picking Chargers games.