The game received much criticism : Forum : If your task is larger than me..

[reply] [quote]

If your task is larger than me, then my primary

2 Years Ago

I was thinking of rangeing for a short time while earning some cash. (I have only 75 range/81 defense) I will be using the full armadyl and RS 2007 Accounts runecbow as well as broad bolts. Do i need to train on iron dragons or Avies? Notes: Iron dragones i will pick up: all charms, the dragon's mid-helms, the dragon skirts, dragon legs and of course visages, left shield half,effigies, i don't know about elite hint, coins the tooth key half, and dragon stones,

I will alch:all rune items (limbs, bars 2h, kitshield full helm, sq shield, in mid-helm) Aviansies: I will pick up all adamant bars. I will alch all runite limps and daggers. Remember , avies addy bars can be too common and limps and daggers aren't too common while irons drops are most of them rare, and some like vissies are too rare , yet they're worth higher than the avies typical drops. Any other suggetions or information will be greatly welcomed and appreciated.

Personally, I'd recommend the Karamja dungeon, just outside of the Tz-Haar region. There's an array of options for this one you can choose to melee them in that moment, using a regular weapon, food, or bunyip, if you have. Or you could halberd them from a safe spot, or use range from a safe place that is food-free.

The other option is the cannon that you can test by itself, or in combination with all or all of these. Of course, there are other areas, though I'd recommend this area in particular. I just realized that the title states greaters but the content mentions lessers.

If your task is larger than me, then my primary suggestion would be to use the brimhaven dungeon. You could use any of these options but you'll need to face the terror dogs too. Sadly, there aren't a range of alternatives for the larger dogs (no implied) However, you must continue to Buy RuneScape Gold fight when it comes to those.