The spirit of Homer : Forum : It's Time to Make a Deal!

[reply] [quote]

It's Time to Make a Deal!

11 Years Ago

Alright all you amazing people in The Spirit of Homer! I want to make a nice little deal with you! it's simple and quite a nice sent up to tell the truth because both of us will benifit from it! alright so basically if you review one of my pieces and then send me a read request i will review it as quickly as possible! it's totally up to you if you want to do it tho so now it's your move! look forward to reading and reviewing with you in the future! The Spirit of Homer Forever!   ps pls review on of my pieces first. this is just to make sure we both benifit. I will definatly review anything you ask me to so don't worry! if you have any questions just add me as a friend and message me or just message me if you'd like.
[reply] [quote]

Re: It's Time to Make a Deal!

11 Years Ago

Love your quote "Spirit of Homer forever!" I'm gonna use that
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

I reviewed one of your stories :) I sent a read request for Glorified Killer, or Hero prt.6 I suggest you read Glorified Killer, or Hero prt.5 You may not understand a few things.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

ahahah i thought we needed a catch-phrase:P
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

currently not accepting read requests because I have ALOT. I will update when I'm accepting again