The unofficial Art Bell Fan Group : Forum : THE EZEKIEL CODE - A Novel - 2..

[reply] [quote]

THE EZEKIEL CODE - A Novel - 2012 is coming...Or is it?

14 Years Ago

Hey Art Bell fans and fans of Coast-to-Coast!
When I wrote The Ezekiel Code I knew the people who would enjoy it the most were all the folks who are fans of Art Bell and Coast-to-Coast. You might have heard Art and George interview Jay Weidner or Michael Tsarion or Peter Gersten (The UFO Lawyer) over the years. Here's what they had to say about The Ezekiel Code:

"Entertaining and enlightening. A course in high strangeness."
–– Jay Weidner, documentary producer and co-author of Mysteries of the Great Cross of Hendaye

"An impressive feat."

– Peter A. Gersten, editor, PAG eNews

"Highly Recommended!"
– Michael Tsarion, internationally renown divination scholar, author and lecturer

It's all here in one puzzling page-turner of a novel: conspiracy, codes, prophecy, secret societies, UFOs, ancient mysteries, esoteric lore, the prophetic Mayan calendar end-date of 2012, alternative interpretations of Biblical events, mystifying metaphysics, good guys, bad guys, murder most foul and, yes, even a touch of romance. All of this, and more, is intricately woven into the multifaceted storyline of The Ezekiel Code.

Gary Val Tenuta - former contributing writer for Fate Magazine (U.S.) and Beyond Magazine (U.K.) and a guest on numerous radio programs (including Dreamland, hosted by best selling author Whitley Strieber and The X-Zone hosted by Rob McConnell) - has crafted a provocative mystery novel with an esoteric edge that may upset certain segments of the population while at the same time enthralling others with it's alternative perspective on reality and its vision for the future.

From its cryptic prologue to its dramatic climax, The Ezekiel Code is a skillful blend of fact and fiction with likable, vividly developed characters:

Zeke Banyon is a handsome Catholic seminary dropout who now runs a homeless shelter in Seattle's old waterfront district and Angela Ann Martin is an attractive young widow who just wants a simple part-time job at the shelter. But a single twist of fate turns their simple lives upside down when together they stumble onto a mysterious code and a rumor about a lost scroll penned by the prophet, Ezekiel, thousands of years ago. They soon find themselves thrust deep into a world of secret societies, metaphysics, mystery and murder as they jet across continents in a race to understand the code that will lead them to an ancient artifact of profound importance. Dodging rogue Jesuit priests at every turn and unaware that the Illuminati are ever-present in the shadows, Zeke and Angela soon discover it's not just their own lives that are in danger but also the lives of everyone on the planet.

Is Zeke Banyon the Chosen One of an obscure ancient prophecy? And if so, can he successfully accomplish the mission fate has in store for him? Nothing in seminary school could ever have prepared him for this.

2012 is coming... Or is it? The clock is ticking…The code must be deciphered…And only one man can save the planet...If he can just figure out how - before it's too late.

Please No Embedding

"Gary Val Tenuta gives Dan Brown a run for his "Lost Symbol" money with The Ezekiel Code."

– Laura Faeth, author of I Found All The Pieces

"The plot is intriguing and interesting to the point of being bestseller material."
- Red Adept's Kindle Book Review Blog

"Entertaining and enlightening. A course in high strangeness."
–– Jay Weidner, documentary producer and co-author of Mysteries of the Great Cross of Hendaye

"High-concept fiction. An unforgettable book."
– Rai Aren, co-author of Secret of the Sands

"I have read it twice and thinking about a third time.
There aren't many books I read more than once. For me it had the WOW factor."

L. Sue Durkin, author of Life is Like Making Chocolate Chip Cookies

"An impressive feat."
Peter A. Gersten, editor, PAG eNews

"Highly Recommended!"
Michael Tsarion, internationally renown divination scholar, author and lecturer

The Ezekiel Code, an EVVY Award nominee, is available in paperback and Kindle.

Watch the video trailers, read the first 12 chapters (free!) and full reviews at www.ezekielcode.com.