[reply] [quote]

My works over equality quotes

15 Years Ago

March, 9 2009

-i will have more soon. please wiegh in on your own thoughts

[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

I have one more piece i would like to share, if you do not like it then please do not weigh in. I would like to tell you why i wrote this, my youth pastor (And the Chruch) and I do not click on this idea. Gay marrige, of course he being pastor thinks it as sinfull. Do not get me wrong he is a really good and nice person but i disagree. i Have been told that it is in the bible, it is but it refers to sex. not the bond between the two people and i consider that love. so this is just a rant on the subject.

[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

I don't really believe in God all that much, nor do I believe in the Devil. I mainly believe in High Powers. A bit off topic, but anyways, I promote the idea of Gay Marriage. I mean this isn't a Monarchy contry to where God makes the laws. Plus, I don't what the church has against Gays, I mean the Roman Chatholic Church had multiple law suits on their asses because the priests have been mulesting their altar boys and other male children that they see. I'm not Gay or anything but I do promote gay marriage, because love is unisexual.

[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

Wow, lets not start out with the little things first, just shot for the moon right off the bat. {lol}  What you are about to read on the subject of 'Gay marriage', may at first seem contradictory, but it is not.

First off, I am neither religous nor gay.  Not in the least bit could I be accused of being religous, but I must agree with the church on this one.  Marraige is NOT a right that can or should be granted by ones government.  Marraige is a religous RITE.  The government should not install itself into the workings of any religion.  Do we as a people tell the Jews that they must eat pork?  Do we tell the Hindus that they must kill a cow? No, we do not.  So why should we tell the Catholics that they must allow gays to marry in their churches?  Now to be contradictory.  I am all for gays being able to be considered as one as a man and woman are in marraige.  Just don't call it a marraige.  Remember the word marraige is a religous term, not a goevernmental term.  One can have a civil ceramony, or other creamony at a church that allows same sex couplings.  The problem I have with this whole thing is that the gay community just can't grasp the fact that they don't have the right to force a religous organization to change their principles just to suit them. 

If anyone wants to here it, I can make many posts fighting for both sides of this agrument.  The good/bad with both the religions and with the gay community, but I will only make such posts if that is what is wanted.

As for sexuality, all humans are born with bisexual tendencies.  It really is a choice, weather it be a conscious one or not.  Love has no boundries, except for those imposed my man.