To Be Heard... : Forum : Ideas for the group

Ideas for the group

17 Years Ago

I just thought that for this group It should be up to everyone how this group evolves from now on. I would love to hear your ideas for the group and how we can make it better so more people will join in and open up. First thing I thought of was we post threads of mini topics and we just talk.

I think the first thread should be opening up. Getting the courage to finally open up and talk.

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

::smile::
I think that's a great idea. I wanted to say thanks for thinking of making a group like this too.
Diffrent threads sounds like a great idea, and definitely some place just for opening up. Then maybe one where it's just casual talking of nothingness so there's an alternative for the days you need to vent but don't wanna get into the more serious stuff? i don't know...
I'll be honest, I'm using my pen name here cause I just created this profile to be able to vent and post some stuff I don't want people to automatically know is connected to me. Brings forth so many questions and glances if I do...
I also think the members will come, I mean there's already eight of us, and that whilst the threads grow and more people dare write the more will come and follow. just look at the intro thread, it's amazing to see others introducing themselves so honestly with regards to the angsty aspects of life...

Hugs
Prudence

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

I understand what you are saying. I got nervous about people I know finding me so I changed my profile around a bit, but then again when I was looking for a place to put my writings up it took me days to find this place. I don't think there is any site better than this one. I think as long as you don't advertise you are on here you are safe from people finding you. Anyways all group members can post threads so feel free to start adding some.

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

Thats a great Idea ^^ hmmm I can't really think of any ideas right now but I'll think of some later X] until then great job starting off!

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

I see more people than me are posting more bio like stories on their profiles and here, so I just thought of a more writers-esque idea for the group alongside the rest. Maybe one thread for discussing each other's biographical/emotional work?
whatcha thinking guys?