Twilight's Disciples : Forum : Do You Consider Yourself To Ha..

Do You Consider Yourself To Have An Artistic Temperament?

14 Years Ago

I do! How about the rest of you, my disciples?

Julian

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

I'm not sure if I do, though many people might say yes. But even if I don't, I try hard to have an artistic temperament.

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

Depends on the definition, really.

Do I see a wall or a blank canvas? I see a blank canvas. Do I see a musical instrument, or do I see an object of fun? Once again, it's the latter. But as for having an artistic temperament? You'd have to tell me.

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

Sometimes I think I do. I am very forgetful, my husband has made extra sets of keys because I have a tendency to loose them. I also talk to myself, but that's more from working with kids daily than anything else.( they do tend to make you crazy :) I'm quick to anger but even quicker to feel remorse. I have moments where I'm a bit of a blonde. So i guess i might have a bit of an artistic temperament...but only a little bit.

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

Most definitely... either that or I am becoming as nutty as a squirrel nowadays.

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

Yup, definitely. I do try and meditate but am often interupted by my pesky muse...not that I'm complaining. :)

Dianah

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

Do the insight of what you believe is that what you achieve

or

Is that the reality of a fantasy can come true when you wish for immortality

The insight I see is that you never truly know if you have a Artistic Termperament until you show what you can do, which in any case, I see that I write the words that come from my mind and not from my mouth for my heart tells me to and in which I may have artistic ability in me, but it only come out when I truly amm in need of it for I do not give wisdom out when I really don't need my words of writing.

So in the question Artistic Temperament is the innate aspect of an individual's personality, such as introversion or extroversion of the artistic ability. That on other case I may have for my personality is croky and bright and my writing fits what I have in my mind and heart and plays out in my soul for now I do have artistic temperament.