Twilight Lovers : Forum : Your favorite Twilight Charact..

Your favorite Twilight Characters

15 Years Ago

Which are you favorites and why? Which do you not like at all and why?

My favorites are Rosalie, Emmett, Edward and Jacob.

Rosalie, because she's private and makes herself out to be this big bad girl when really she's just a scared woman in hiding.

Emmett, because he's a lovable over grown Teddy bear.

Edward, well he's hot! And come on every girl wants a vampire for her very own.

Jacob, well again he's hot and I know I want a werewolf of my very own too. XD

I do not like Leah but she has her reasons for being the way she is. I guess I just don't get along with her character.

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

Well, my favorites characters? when it comes to that, I'm different than most people.

My favorite Twilight people are Carlisle and Esme.

Why? Well, I like Carlisle because of his compassion, devotion, kindness, and just his personality in general. I also like the fact that he loves Esme with a burning passion, that's always something good in a guy. and, yes, I'll admit it, I think he's cute in the movie. XD

I like Esme because, well, alot of the same reasons that I like Carlisle. I love the fact that she's sweet and a little bit shy, that's how I am. I don't like how she has to little of role in both the book and the movie; Esme's a great character, she deserves a little more, don't you think?

My least favorite is probably, yeah, I'm gonna say it, Edward. I KNOW that sounds stupid coming from a Twilight fanatic such as myself, to not like the main character, but in my opinion, he's kinda creepy! I mean, seriously. He watches her sleep!

I like Alice, too... Can't forget her, the spunky and cool little vampire. =P