r
[reply] [quote]

Re: Welcome

14 Years Ago

thanks
[reply] [quote]

Re: Welcome

13 Years Ago

Let me applaud all of you who are escaping to these other worlds, exploring them, and putting pen to paper to create a wonderful piece of art. To let others see and feel your worlds, to let their minds create from your words is truly a great thing. I choose what I write because I feel that people are the scariest thngs in this world. The human condition is quite bizarre. Do we really see what happens behind the facade of normality? In books and stories we can. I wish everyone good luck in their endeavors, and I hope I can find more time to read more of your stories. I'm sure I will find some fascinating work here, writers.
[reply] [quote]

Suspense Magazine is pleased to be a part of Writers Cafe

13 Years Ago

Hello Authors,

In searching around the internet, we are glad that we came across Writers Cafe.  We are a digital monthly magazine dedicated at making sure that all writers of suspense / thriller / mystery and horror get a platform to feature their work.  For all members of the group we are giving away 4 Free Electronic Issues of our magazine.  All you have to do is email me at [email protected] and I'll send it over ASAP.  We interview the top Authors in field, along with having new authors in our magazine.  Thanks.

Editor
Suspense Magazine