Underground Writers Network : Forum : Giving kits for anthologies ou..

Giving kits for anthologies out..

5 Years Ago

If you ever compiled an anthology then you wouldn't have a kit like this arranged; okay if you're on dropbox you just cannot pay for what I am providing -- a chance to either engage or compliment a publication like The Ethereal Gazette: Issue Five.  The aspects of this will have all the templates for you short story writers to really thrive and have fun with this; work with Blurb.com and get the ISBN before installing everything.       
     Something like this -- would be the priceless thing an anthology producer can gain; seeing what a recent publisher compiled and attempted to whitewash history.  I pissed my alumni off when I said this publisher didn't do his short story layout justice. If one can do a strong title page and copyright page with the numberless pages then they're in good shape. When one sees this on reddit; arranging a publication there's a science there and some don't even learn the science in publication engineering.  
     Issue Five was born out of what AIM was in their maturity and MySpace.com when  they were formidable. Those of you who want the link where they can grab Issue Five message me and I will provide this -- if someone was a scam publisher would they offer writers the tools, fonts, and templates based upon the landmark that became a publication if one seen with justice the critics well if the dismiss the roster are total fools since one of them won a Pulitzer.  If one can do 2200-5800 words then fill a 190-199 page body more power to them with no erotic content but underground sensibilities like Issue Five did.  I even provide the fonts for it.