Us : Forum : ours

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

damnit pat, put some crap up. Stop being lazy. Also, tell me what you think of that crap when you get a chance. And what happened to gavin? Feel better now devin? ;) Anyway, I'm starting to work on a new story, and I need some character ideas. It's setting is very similar to the Demon stories, but it alot darker, and also more galaxy spanning empire oriented as opposed to corporate wars. It focuses around some secret police type stuff, with some religious overtones involving heretics and cults and daemons. So if anyone is bored, you can come up with a character that i could work into my story somehow. Or you could right your own story *cough* pat *cough*.

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

PAT!

yeah, i think that about sums it up. and good point, where the hell IS gavin, i'm relatively sure he's still alive, thou i may be mistaken

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

You know what? YOU KNOW WHAT???? I am going to write a story! so HAH!...

wait, that is what you wanted... damn it!

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

My avatar is still the same on your friends lists, but i changed it a while ago. It's starting to slightly piss me off.

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

ever hear of a refresh button?

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

NOT EVERYONE IS RICH, AND CAN AFFORD A REFRESH BUT...oh wait.

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

smooth devin, that's almost as good as the other day when i got hit in the head by a fan and fell down the stairs and then a vace fell on my face. I felt really displeased.

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

...ouch...

That's all that can really be said to that, just... ouch... maybe with "f*****g" in there... yeah, that's definitely f*****g worthy:

F*****g ouch, dude...

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

it's okay, i was pretty drunk and stoned and had just one two hundred dollars playing poker, so that was the least of my concerns.

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

well, now we know the world is ending, pat posted something and gavin can't be found. oh and louis, you know what we HAVE to do when you drop in in december right? that's right, go to funworld and beat all the time crisis games cause you and i rock at them.

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

i'll be there between the 5th and the 12th. Unfortunately I can only spare one day though, because the people i'm seeing are flying me out and stuff, so i can't really bail on them. But i'ld be game for some lunch and some funworld.

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

well, the only free time i have in there would be the weekend unless you find out earlier what day you'd be free and i'd take it off. i'm sure it'll all work out in the end. and how's the search for the Celestine books going, any luck yet?

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

sorta, i've been kinda busy and haven't put too much effort into it. Though my business may bear fruit. I may get a job teaching martial arts, which would be the s**t.

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

that would be right up your alley. good luck in your endevors, i'm rooting for ya.

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

the weekend should be fine, unless something comes up, i'll know a little better whe s**t comes through to me about iteneraries and s**t. I'm currently working on a s**t a*s crazy story which is really confusing me. Yes, my own story is confusing me. As per usual, the characters are full of surprises and s**t. It's times like this when i think i'm schizo or mpd or something that would involve me not knowing who i'm channelng for my writing. But it's really starting to creep me out at times. The other night I hada d ream involving some of the characters i had written about. It was really wierd and it turned out later it worked into a part of the story. Very, very freaky.

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

I'm starting to think that it's not that i have nothing to say, it's that i have too much and i don't know where to start. Which is the reason why i keep writing a s**t load of random blurbs all about completely different topics and feelings. I might have to actually post some of the stuff i've written, i have about 5 txt. files saved. (f**k microsoft word, notepad wins.) But the only reason i don't use microsoft word is because i can't find rich's CD and that's the only one i know of in the house. Otherwise i'd be using that.

Now it's time for a bunch of random smileys...

::biggrin:: ::confused:: ::cool:: ::cry:: ::drool:: ::happy:: ::mad:: ::sad:: ::sleepy:: ::smile:: ::suprised:: ::tongue::

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

Two things:

1- Louis, good luck on that job man, that is defiantly the job for you :)

2- Devin, you know, you could always ask your brother to map mother's external hard drive for you so you could get office XP...

3- COMMENT ON MY F*****G STORY!

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

Two things.
1. Pat, comment on all that s**t I sent you! Or I'll send some of the boys around to your house.

2. I'LL COMMENT ON YOUR F*****G STORY!

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

bout time other people talked, for a while louis and i had just hijacked it for a really slow IM program, lol. but i'm amazed louis, you write in almost the same way i do, now i don't feel so alone and scared, that is unless i'm reading something in my handwriting that i didn't write, then i do feel alone and scared.

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

You know, I was always told that writing comes from within. But I think that's a load of crap. At least for me, writing comes from the characters themselves, I dunno where they are, but when I find them, I'm gonna beat the crap out of them for not writing their own damn stories.