Us : Forum : ours

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

LMFAO, nicely put louis. only you would think of that. thou, for me it's more the stories come from the voices in my head. and if i don't write it, they just keep repeating it until i do.

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

Because you two are like the only ones that post in this, and no one's posted here in a while, it's time for Mr Kirby to do his dance:

<('-')> <('-'<) (>'-')> <('-'<) (>'-')> ^('-')^ v('-')v ^('-')v v('-')^ <( )> <('-')> <( )> <('-')>

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

f**k you and your f*****g kirby! smileys FTW
::biggrin:: ::confused:: ::cool:: ::cry:: ::happy:: ::happy:: ::mad:: ::sad:: ::sleepy:: ::smile:: ::suprised:: ::tongue::

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

Lol, dan your last post was also at 2:45 AM.....CONSPIRACY!!!! ::happy::

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

wow, like all my posts are like 2:40 something....except this one now....*creepy conspiracy music*

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

ooooooowwweeeeeeeeooooooo.....oooooooooooooooooooweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeooooooooooooooooooo.

That's the best conspiracy music i could come up with.

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

that's actually the one i was thinking of. either that or
oliiiiioliiiiiooooooooooooooo

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

you know what's a conspiracy, the fact that youare all talkig about a conspiracy. Now it's time for creepy music. So pat, you ever gonna read that s**t i sent you? But yeah, I don't think i'll get that teaching job, the guys doesn't really seem to like me and the dojo kinda blows. They're all like 'we're badass, we do contact during class!' and i'm all like 'you guys have no idea what you are doing, no opponent would be so unresponsive.' That and they assume that a blow will just knock someone over, which is not very good. But yeah, I've been hunting around for other jobs, hopefully tomorrow's interview will go alot better. I also found a much better dojo right up the street, which I'm gonna check out.

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

you know what I need to do? (dan, if you said read books I'm going to smack you.. I know I do) I need to learn how to draw, so I can make pictures to put with my story to complete the images I have in my head so that people can get the most out of my story.

Anyway, how was your thanksgiving louis? End up landing that job?

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

thanksgiving was tasty. I didn't end up getting that job, the guy didn't like me and they did crappy stuff. It was kinda upsetting. But I'm working on other stuff now, hopefully something pans out, though i may have to wait until i get back to get a better job. But anyway, have you read that stuff yet? I wish i could draw, but i gave up on that long ago. My drawing capability resides soley in utilizing the souls of my fallen enemies. ;) What did you guys do for thanksgiving? I'm assuming pat got roaring drunk.

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

i ate turkey and got a new car! ya for me. I'm with you guys, i wish i could draw, well i can but it's like Gavin, 3 years later i have the most awesome freaking hand on the planet. sorry to hear about the tough luck on the job, but I'm sure something will work itself out. and lastly, HEY PAAAATRICK...YOOUUU KNOOOWW.

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

Hey, I was not roaring drunk... just a little "weeee!"... yeah...

Suck about the job, but as long as you're still alive something will happen eventually, just as long as you actualy put some effort into it. Oh, do you have any clue what day you'll be free when you come out yet?

In other news, I'm tired as hell... I tried for four hours to setup a build to AFK farm in guildwars, but never got it down right.

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

pat get a life, afk farming is for little naruto loving nerds...... oh, wait a minute, nevermind. Anyway, I'll be free whenever you guys are free. That's good news on the new car, now you won't be driving your broke a*s mobile. Now if only pat would get the hint... I think I ate about 5 lbs of turkey on thanksgiving. I already have another job lined up for when I come home, and they've hired me, so it's a sure thing. Alright, I've got to go now..... where's the door handle?

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

get the hint? I got a new car before he did :-P as for availability, sunday would probrably be best, but saturday would work just as well, which ever is easiest for you.

So what did you get for a job?

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

Pah my humor is wAsted here, *sigh*. anyway, anyTime on the weekend is good foR mE. Also time crisis 4 is a b***h and a half, Dunno how easily we can Beat it, ya knOw, withOut spending liKe $50 to do So. but there is always time crisis 2 we can go pick on lol.

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

I have a bunch of tokens lying around that you guys could steal to play TC 4, since louis doesn't suck at it like I do, and the two of you together on those games is like taking a ninja and giving him a nuke. Apart they're deadly, but put them together and you've got one bad a*s combo... especially if he takes the nuke and integrates it is a sort of power cell for a super ninjay cybernetic power suit that shoots burning puppies...

anyway, back to reality. I finished chapter two of my story, so take a look at it at some point eventually.

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

awww, pat didn't notice my subliminal messaging last post. {snaps fingers} i'm just gonna hafta try harder next time. but yeah, i forgot about those tokens...thou the barricades SUCK A*S. i'm gonna hope louis's "you're all dead now" way of playing helps us there, cause precision shooting doesn't.

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

W00T!! I've being trying to remember my user name ever since i got logged off. I just figured it out...that's all... ::happy::

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

was wondering where you've been lately, lol ::tongue::

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

what do you speak no precision shooting, i'm the god of precision shooting, every shot i make hits the screen!