Us : Forum : ours

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

...LMFAO nicely said louis, thou i'm fairly sure that's sarcasm, i was just saying that i do 1 head shot to kill someone, you make their torso disappear, which is why you own me in points all the time.

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

HAHA! B***h is back! From my own personal hell too :) I wanna try out this ts4 tho I wanna see whats they got.

and I'm gonna read this more.

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

OMG a post by Gavin, IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD!!!! which means...we should all just start sparring until the apocalypse happens.

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

wait, WAIT!

THIS IS NOT MY BATMAN PLATE!

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

good to have you back, it's been lonely around here ::biggrin::

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

Pat tired... don't know why... want sleep now, but must work... bleargle...

Anyway, louis, you alive and in the area yet? We are in need of making some form of plan-like thing for the hanging out-ness

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

I like wiggling...

You know i was originally going to say something but i completely forgot what it was.

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

Squirrel testicles!

and that's all I have to say about that

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

LOL, OMG TH1S I5 MIE P0AST!!!!!!!11!1!!!!??//!!/?shiftone!!!

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

you guys need a life, and this is coming from the kid who does nothing but try to find a job all day and wonder when he'll be homeless again. So here's to fighting off homelessness with a nailbat(the poor man's sword).

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

what happened to the mma thing? they s**t kick you and say hell nah?

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

well, it got fucked up, basically, by paying me, they meant they were going to give me nothing, and try and make me work anyway. So i turned around and said, F**K YOU. And thusly, they became displeased. So I'll end up doing something else.

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

it was a weird moment the other day, for an instant, I could've sworn i was having an out of body experience, though i couldn't find myself. I was scooting around looking at people, and none of them had anything special about them, save a few. They had this neat glow in their eyes. After putzin around a bit more, I got back to my body, don't ask I have no idea, and then I realized, that all the people with the glow, were people I had interacted with even on a minor level at some point. Anything so much as holding the door for them gave them the glow. I though about it for awhile and came to a conclusion about what it might mean. I want your guys opinion first though. WTF mate?

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

my theory is that the people with the glow might be people like us who have "the gift" and you were drawn to help them because they are like part of the group, so to speak. cause I've noticed something similar, i can usually tell if people are "one of us" or "one of them" in about the first 5 minutes of meeting them. just a theory thou, since i don't even know the people, maybe that glow is just your way of telling, i just have this like unnatural interest in a person. so maybe I'm just perceiving what you're seeing or something. i dunno.

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

well, the thing is, I don't even know these people. I have no idea who they are, in most cases the only interaction I've had with them is a nod, or a 'you welcome', a 'thank you' or something similar. I've not appeared for more than 5 seconds in these peoples lives.

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

well, I'd say it would be along the lines of my theory, if you read the Celestine Prophecy one of the insights addresses the phenomena you're talking about. if after you've read it if it still doesn't make a little sense I'm outa ideas.

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

jumping topics until more people reply, everybody is now officially required to play an instrument. If you don't I go gestapo on you. So, now you get to list what instruments you play and what you would like to play.
Ones I play: Djembe(african drum), flute, and those little hand drums that i don't know the name of.
Ones I want to play: Talking drum(another african drum, also hispanic i believe), Split flute(i think it is greek, it was the thing in narnia that Thomas played), didgeradoo(sp?)

Now someone else gets to go, and everybody has to! OR GESTAPO MARIO RETURNS FOR YOU!!!!

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

My guess is that you have a visual sense of who has "the gift". Going back to what dan said, he can tell if someone has it within 5 minutes. you can probably see it in their eyes. I know that i have a visual sense when it comes to most things, and dan in the opposite. So i wouldn't doubt that you can tell if someone has the gift through their eyes.

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

oh s**t i just realized that my reply was to Louis's reply on page 5, i didn't know there was a page 6. S**t.

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

well, MERRY F*****G CHRISTMAS!!! HOHOHO and all that good stuff. I got an Ashiko for christmas, when i thought i wasn't going to get anything, so that's good. Anyway, like i said, merry christmas.
-Louis