Vent Radio : Forum : New show tonight, March 7th at..

New show tonight, March 7th at 9PM EST, Come on over!

16 Years Ago

Hello everyone. I hope you all have had a great February! Come in out of the cold, take your hats and gloves off because tonight at 9PM EST, Vent Radio wants you! I had such a blast last month, listening to all the great talents read from the Writer's Cafe...now I'd like to hear you again. New callers are so welcome as well as those of you who have supported before. Thank you for such fun, I look forward to tonight's show!

Click the graphic below to listen to the show live at 9PM EST TONIGHT!

For those who are new to blogtalkradio, please create a listener account so you can chat and be identified! Here are the steps:

Go to: at the very top of the page next to the Blog Talk Radio logo, you will see "create account," click that. You will be taken through the 4 easy steps. Please note you will need a valid email address to verify your account. At 9PM Est tonight, LOGIN to your account on blogtalkradio.com, go to our home page at you will see an orange icon that says "Click to listen" click that and you are in! You will hear the show, see the phone number to call into and engage in chat with our other listeners. See you there!

*If you have trouble getting in to listen live, the direct link to the show is:
, click it anytime after the show has started ;)  The number to call in is : (646) 595-4424

Thank you for your continued support,
Jenny Davis, Vent Radio