Verbal Ninjas : Forum : Plug Your Work Here

Plug Your Work Here

16 Years Ago

If there's a particular piece, a poem or story you have, that you would like some feedback on, plug it here.

Yes we all can add literature to the group but face it, some of us have reading lists a mile wide (and growing).

So I figure if there is something you want others to read, or you desperately want a second opinion on a story, or whatever the case... add a link here.

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

I welcome anyone to read any of my work truthfully. I received a lot of positive feedback so far but I'm a person that believes no matter how far you go, there is always room for improvement. Can't even say much of my stuff has been published, but any input gives me idea of what is worth publishing and what could be improved on. Thanks ahead of time. Just click the pic and take a look around. I tried to put somewhat of an overview. Headsup, most of it's mature content.

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

SUPER ROUNDHOUSE FOLLOW BY KATANA SLASH AND THREE NINJA STARS FOLLOWED BY A SCREAM OF SOME JIBBERISH. (suggested random ninja move)

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Miss Pretty Dark Princess Chapter 1

to come soon thanks!

Twlight Goddess

Re: Plug Your Work Here

14 Years Ago

Yeah, I'm reviving a three-year-old thread. Real bright of me >.<   I'd like more people to read at least chapter one of my book "Coldfire". The chapter's called "The Reject" and has ninjas in it :P   Now, just because I feel like it....   *ninjasvanish*