We who Dream : Forum : Newbies !

Newbies !

11 Years Ago

This is a thread that helps noobs find friends that will admire and review writing.   Your not alone. XXXD I don't know why I put that there

Re: Newbies !

11 Years Ago

Hello. I'm Aswil/Lee. I'm not a newbie to writing (I've been writing for almost eight years), but I am to this site. But, yeah, uhm, hi? o3o;; I'm not really sure what else I should say...

11 Years Ago

Hi, I'm new, I just joined a few minutes ago. :p   And totally bored! X0

11 Years Ago

I'm also new to writing! I prefer reading and reviewing rather than composing a piece, but once I started to write, I think I found a new hobby.

11 Years Ago

Hello! Not really new to writing, but new again to WC. I used this site years ago and am just now starting back. I would love some reviews and feedback (mean, tear me apart feedback. Best way to grow is to get torn to pieces and forced to rebuild.)
I'll do my best to read and review all of your work, but I am really against ego petting; so I will actually give you my honest criticism. Anyone who's not a point that they would appreciate that, please just let me know. I don't want to hurt any feelings. 

Thanks! Looking forward to reading everyones work! 

11 Years Ago

Hello Everyone, 

I have been on the site... I believe over a month. This is a great site. I hope everyone enjoys it. It is a great way to self-promote your work. 

11 Years Ago

Hi I've been writeing for... just about as long as I can remember. I've been on this site for about a month or two (give or take). I'll review anything as long as I feel it's not innapropriate or if it's rated mature (I'm under 18 so I can't). Other than that I've got nothing to say other than If I can't say/post anything truthfully nice, I won't say/post anything at all. Love, CreativeCookie