Weird Warriors : Forum : wierd things you have done!

[reply] [quote]

wierd things you have done!

14 Years Ago

What wierd things have you done? I've ridden around in a skip. Good times.
Whos next?
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

Weirdest thing I've ever done. Hmmm. Well there are alot of things that are odd. Things like going ghost hunting, randomly bursting into song, dancing around my yard while blasting music, and many others. However one thing I think would be cool to do is go around town throwing skittles and shouting "Tast the rainbow." That would be interesting.
[reply] [quote]

Re: wierd things you have done!

14 Years Ago

I built a Rube Goldbergian mouse trap that worked. I made random people, sitting around on a flight from Vancouver to LA, laugh when I made a stupid little puppet out of a bun when I was a kid. I made up a story and implanted in my friends head when we were kids, he swears it's true, but it's not.
[reply] [quote]

14 Years Ago

LOL!!! I've done a lot of weird things like running down the hallway on a sugar rush while spilling M&Ms everywhere. Everyone was staring and i didn't even care. Finally the teacher ,who's like a real b***h, came walking over, so i turned and ran like hell.
[reply] [quote]

14 Years Ago

I got into a fist fight with a tree once, it won. Oh, I berried a jar full of rocks, sand, tea mix, a peice of paper with dried wax on it, with a rope around it in my front yard. I think it's still there.
[reply] [quote]

14 Years Ago

Weird... probably many, but by some they are labeled as crazy. For example making a convention at the same time I have IB (and somehow I hear that people talk about the convention as one of the best in Czech republic).
[reply] [quote]

5 Years Ago

Quite late, and I don't even know if this group is active anymore, but eh.

I've done a lot of weird things.  I've led an interesting life, haha.  

I've gone skinny dipping in my best friends back yard and flashed trucks as they drove by.  We then streaked across her yard that same night.

I've played Cards Against Humanity with my best friends very, very reserved Christian parents and her dad loves the game.  Especially when he tries to out-drink me.  

I've drank so much alcohol that I've peed in a tree in front of my neighbor when I lived in Nashville.

There's so much more, but I think that's enough for now, hahaha.

-<3- 

Joker-