Weird Writers Prompt : Forum : PROMPTS FOR DECEMBER 2010

[reply] [quote]

PROMPTS FOR DECEMBER 2010

13 Years Ago

December 6th, 2010

WEIRD PROMPT CHOICE ONE
Go to google images and type in the first thing that comes to mind, then the first picture that catches your eye, write about it. 
--Carolina Kel

WEIRD PROMPT CHOICE TWO
Write a story or poem about what happens after Santa shaves his beard. 
 --Laura

SERIOUS PROMPT CHOICE ONE
Write about a Doctor that has to go to Haiti's. Don't just write about the doctor, how he got there and why. Give different perspectives. A resident who is not in pain, the doctor, and a resident that might possibly die soon.
--Fallon

SERIOUS PROMPT CHOICE TWO (WARNING: THIS IS A TOUCHY SUBJECT!!)
Write about someone who is going to get an abortion. Does she follow through? Does she change her mind? Give some diologue though. Perhaps she's to far along? Or maybe some alternatives if she decides that she does not want to get the abortion. Adoption? Visitations? --Anonymous

(I understand this is a touchy subject, and everyone has their own opinion. But as a writer, you have to not care about what people say. Some people do get rude about how "great" their opinion is. Truth is an opinion is just an opinion it's not even the greatest aspect in a persons life. I know I want to be known as someone who writes the truth, even if it's hard. And so far on this site it seems I have. So, write it how you please.)

Please do not ask questions on this forum, I will have a forum for questions or concerns. Also no one else start any forum concerning prompts. This is my job, and if you give a suggestion I will get to it.

And, if you have a prompt suggestion that you do not want others to see, because it might be private or you want no comments then send me a message. I'll leave you the link to my page. I will do my best to keep this page fighting free, and strictly just for prompts. Thank you.

[reply] [quote]

December 10, 2010

13 Years Ago

PROMPT CHOICE ONE
What would you do if you had a pet Mogwii? (Gizzmo from The Gremlins) this is what they are before they turn into Gremlins. Remember you can't feed them after midnight of they turn into Gremlins you can't get them wet or they multiply and you can't let 'em out in sunlight it kills them.
-Shnerd

PROMPT CHOICE TWO
What about a pair of overused sweat-pants feel and think after a long jog.
-Kirstin
[reply] [quote]

December 14th, 2010

13 Years Ago

PROMPT CHOICE ONE
Voodoo doll, who's it for? and what would you do to it?
-Meghs

PROMPT CHOICE TWO
Write a story that tells how a knife feels cutting onions all the time.
-Fallon

[reply] [quote]

December, 31st 2010

13 Years Ago

PROMPT CHOICE ONE
You have to baby sit 7 children. What do you do, and how do they react?
~Taylor H.

PROMPT CHOICE TWO
The weirdest thing you and your best friend have done.
~Shnerd

PROMPT CHOICE THREE
Girls first kiss, detailed story or poem
~Sincerely yours, Meghs.