What's Wrong With Writerscafe? : Forum : Is anyone left alive in here?

[reply] [quote]

Is anyone left alive in here?

8 Years Ago

I just joined Writerscafe and quickly posted some of my work. Then I started looking around (which I should have done first). I found the "Live Feed" and watched it for awhile -- and saw only good reviews (to "you must be God" reviews) floating by. Naturally, I thought, "huh?"

So I searched for honest reviewers and found this group -- but the last post on anything here was five months ago, and most are much older. So ... where did everyone go?

I've been published here and there, nothing major at all, and have been out of writing for a long time due to an accident that put me in bed more or less permanently; but I am now trying to come back and move forward. I'm looking for other writers who want to give and receive honest reviews of their work -- but I'm not sure I will find them here.

If anyone is still alive here, please let me know.
[reply] [quote]

Re: Is anyone left alive in here?

8 Years Ago

I'm alive.

More on this later.
[reply] [quote]

Re: Is anyone left alive in here?

8 Years Ago

anyway, I understand what you say about the bias in the reviews towards the ultra-positive.  one thing I will give this website is they don't screen your writing for "adult content" as harshly as Wattpad, which I suspect might have some hints of religiosity behind the scenes; I find it mindboggling that in the internet age some people still want to censor things (I posted some stories there and they "locked" them so that only "my fans", of which I have none, could access them).

I'll give you some honest reviews.