What's Wrong With Writerscafe? : Forum : My humble lil suggestions

[reply] [quote]

My humble lil suggestions

14 Years Ago

I would love more than anything to see an  a lil option that would allow the author

to remove unwanted reviews on their work, because many times there are people who just spam thier thoughts that have nothing to do with reviewing and the author recieving such nonsense can't really do a thing about it..as more times to count on my own work

and I'm sure many others have been 'spammed'  with nonesense reviews, as well...

secondly..I would like to see a 'most reviewed' like the most read catagory...

just because it will add to the inner dimension of the site itself, and for kicks

these are just two lil things I would like see, but mainly the first suggestion

thanks, Michael

[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

I agree, but wouldnt this open up the ability for one to mold their image by only allowing favorable reviews?
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

True, allowing that option would allow the writers here to delete all of the bad reviews, but they would probably have a pretty large ego to delete anything bad about themselves.  The people who are insecure enough to use the tool as a gateway to seem like there was nothing wrong with them can do it their own way, while the ones of us who thrive on constructive criticism can keep all the reveiws they want.  I believe that having this button is a great idea.  I've read some people's writing, and it really annoys me to see someone write a review that's just advertising their writing or website.  Those people need to be exterminated, and if allowing the author to delete their spam reviews will just help in the process of eliminating them from the writing community.

--Solitude