While undoubtedly there won't be : Forum : My plan is to develop an activ..

[reply] [quote]

My plan is to develop an activity side-quest to develop skills.

2 Years Ago

Although I would love to submit the RuneScape gold suggestion directly to Runescape, it is not feasible. I am a non-member, but a free player. This is an idea that is open to all RC members. Do you ever want the fastest way to build your stats after you've completed your member's quests or free quests?

My plan is to develop an activity side-quest to develop skills. This free side-quest is only available to be played after you've completed every free quest including cooking, crafting, Firemaking, Fishing, Magic, Mining, Prayer, Smithing, Ranging, Runecrafting, Woodcutting. These side-quests for members can only be completed only when you have reached certain point of your quest (this is dependent on the Runescape Staff): Agility Construction, Farming, Fletching, Herblore, Slayer, Theft, Summoning...

Example of side-quests: You finnished all of your quests, but you have a very low level of prayers and you are having the most difficult time gain giant bones due to other players. At the Monastery there is an ordained monk who will aid you.

You are offered an unexpected side-quest to pray. He requests you to purify the water around the white knights castle. After the purifier is taken effect, you'll have to pour it into the river that flows around the white knights castle. There will be a lot of exp for your prayer skill after you've completed the side-quest. You can only return to the accomplish side-quest once for every four hours.

This post won't be fancy just a bunch of boring text. If you don't want to read alot then you should leave this article right... NOW! Now that you're done with this, let's move into the real deal. The actual blog post begins at 3...2...1...

Karajama, Birmenhaven, Crandor, Entrana, Miscellania. These places all share something in common. They are all islands. These are just a few of the islands. Most islands have quests and dungeons as well with new monsters. To get to the islands you have charter a vessel, fly there or teleport to them. These ways can be very difficult often, so to resolve all your issues, just sail to the islands!

I've decided, based on popular vote, that this skill should be referred to as "Sailing" I'll leave the poll up just to hear your thoughts. For now, to start your journey on the sea You must visit any port in Runescape. You can now purchase the "Frame" of the ship for a certain amount, based on the materials it is constructed from. Wood will be used to create the frame as well as the ship. Any kind of wood is feasible, with the exception of the magic. The buy RS gold frame must be purchased at the bar or the person who is in charge, and purchase the wood. It's similar to building.