While undoubtedly there won't be : Forum : This is the next aspect. A 99 ..

[reply] [quote]

This is the next aspect. A 99 is always a 99.

2 Years Ago

Mining and Smithing were both utilized during the Middle Age to make armour and weapons. However coal wasn't discovered until 1850. Building: Construction, or building are very popular during the game and RS gold in the Medieval Era. This is just one of the many abilities that are found in the Middle Age game. Contact me if you'd like to see some Quests that were created in the Medieval Era.

Mountain Daughter Mountain Daughter: A camp that is similar to the Middle Age is located in the area in which the quest starts. The Chief's Hut is the the largest and a Statue has been erected close by to honor the gods. More quests needed.

Are you ready? Here are a few of my thoughts. Sailing: In the Middle Age, many people loved to sail and/or make boats. Making boats was thought to be a art. Entertainment: Wrestling (Juggling), Bear Dancing and Wrestling are three types of Medieval entertainment. RuneScape offers all the tools you need (Jester Suit to Juggling, Wrestling Rings from WWE). Thank you for Reading.

It's a fact that Capes for Accomplishment have led to an increase in the number of RuneScape 99s. While there are more people than ever before in RuneScape most 99s have been attributed to players who want a cape.

The people who can master 99 simply because they love their skills aren't real. I've talked to people at 99 levels and they all said that they hated these levels. You don't have to train it if your disapprove of it. It's just a fun game. You don't need a cape to slave. While you might gain credibility in your efforts, if you have 99 of what is called a 'buyable 99', your reputation will fall.

This is the next aspect. A 99 is always a 99. All of them require time and effort, some more than others. So why are people downgrading for having 99 in skills like Fletching or Cooking? What is it that has made a 99-skilled skill a necessity in recent decades?

Skill caps, in my opinion, have changed the game to the negative. People who wouldn't have thought to get an 89-skilled skill just a year ago don't even consider it now. RuneScape is, as its title implies is an online game. The purpose of games is to make you enjoyable, not buy OSRS gold some kind of parasite that entices players away from the real world.