Wiccan : Forum : Death and dying

Death and dying

16 Years Ago

How many people here can see or speak to the dead?

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Aye, speak to the dead and see the dead

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

I cant...although I think it would a very unique talent to have...

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

I have spoken to the dead and seen the dead myself and i have thought that this "talent" was a curse...To all around me thought i was crazy when i was younger and i told them that i could see and speak to the dead...As i grew older i knew that i could only keep it to myself...It is a horrible secret to keep.

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

I use to hear dead poeple voices speak...but not directly to me. Now I can communicate with them in dreams. I never told a soul. People had enough other reason to think I'm crazy.

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Yira Simone,

Talking to the dead doesn't mean you are crazy...You just have to be careful who you tell. As for this group....It is for those who are capable of things that are otherwise not none to most humans. Just make sure that you protect yourself with things like this....What else makes people think you are crazy.

Blessed be!
Akutara Darksong

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

You have nothing to fear of spirits....Do not let them enter your body if you are not strong enough to keep control of your own body....Spirits are always looking for host bodies. Just be careful if you summon them or sense an odd presence in the house or where ever you may be.