Wiccan : Forum : Zodiac Signs

Zodiac Signs

16 Years Ago

If possible, could someone right down the zodiac signs, and the "normal" traits associated with each one, good and bad? I would greatly appreciate it.

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Hey no problem...That will be done soon....

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Thanks!

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

I only know a little of each zodiac, so hope this helps a little hun.

Aries = The Ram = 21 March-20 April / Pioneering-Daring-Ambitious-Adventurous-Courageous-Confident-Enthusiastic/ Selfish-Quick Tempered-Impulsive-Impatient-Foolhardy-Dare Devil / I take action!/ Spring-Fire sign./ Planet-Mars./ Colour-Red. / Body-Head, Face, Jaw. / Birthstone= Diamond

Taurus = The Bull = 21 April-20 May / Determined-Persistent-Industrious-Patient-Reliable-Warmhearted-Loving-Determined/ Jealous-Possesive-Resentful-Inflexiable-Self Indulgent-Greedy / I love! / Spring-Earth sign. / Planet-Venus. / Colour-Pastel Green. / Body-Neck, Throat and lips. / Birthstone= Emerald

Gemini= The Twins = 21 May-20 June. / Lively-Ingenious-Jack of all trades-Adaptable-Communicative-Intellectual-Eloquent-Youthful / Nervous-Tense-Superficial-Inconsistent-Cunning-Inquisitive / I Am! / Spring-Air sign. / Planet-Mercury. / Colour-Variety. / Body-Arms, Hans and Lungs / Birthstone= Pearl

Cancer= The Crab = 21 June-22 July / Calm-Sensitive-Domestic-Emotional-Loving-Imaginative-Cautious-Protective-Sympathetic / Changeable-Moody-Overemotional-Touchy-Clingy-Unable to let go / I Feel! / Summer-Water sign. / Planet-The Moon. / Colour-Creamy White. / Body-Stomach, Liver and Breasts. / Birthstone= Ruby

Leo= The Lion = 23 July-23 August / Extroverted-Flamboyant-Dramatic-Generous-Warmhearted-Broadminded-Faithful-Loving-Expansive / Pompous-Patronizing-Bossy-Interfering-Dogmatic-Intolerant / I Want! / Summer-Fire sign / Planet-The Sun. / Colour-Golden Yellow. / Body-Heart, Back and Spline / Birthstone= Peridot and Sardonyx

Virgo= The Maiden = 24 August-22 September / Analystical-Health Conscious- Sensible-Shy-Modest-Reliable-Practical-Intelligent / Fussy-Worrier-Overcritical-Harsh-Perfectionist-Conservative / I Am! / Summer-Earth. / Planet-Mercury. / Colour-Grey / Body-Spleen, Intestine and Abdomen. / Birthstone= Sapphire

Libra= The Scales = 23 Septemeber-22 October / Artistic-Socal-Diplomatic-Romantic-Charming-Easygoing-Idealistic-Peaceful / Indecisive-Changeable-Gullible-Flirtatious-Self Indulgent-Easily Influenced / I Love! / Autumn-Air. / Planet-Venus. / Colour-Pale Green. / Body-Ears, Kidneys and Blood Vessels. / Birthstone= Opal and Tourmaline

Scorpio= The Scorpian = 23 October-21 Novemeber / Resourceful-Mysterious-Strong-willed-Forceful-Emotional-Intutive-Powerful-Passionate-Exciting-Magnetic / Jealous-Resentful-Compulsive-Obessive-Secretive-Obstinate / I Create! / Autumn-Water / Planet-Pluto and Mars / Body-Nose. Bladder, and sexual Organs. / Birthstone= Topaz and Citrine

Sagittarius= The Archer = 22 November-21 December / Friendly-Casual-Loves Travel-Optismistic-Good Humoured-Honest-Straightforward-Intellectual / Blindly Potimistic-Careless-Irresponsible-Superficial-Tactless-Restless / I Enjoy! / Autumn-Fire / Planet- Jupiter / Body-Hips, Pelvis and Buttocks. / Birthstone= Turquoise, Blue Zircon and Blue Topaz

Capricorn= The Goat = 22 December-19 January / Organised-Responsible-Ambitious-Practical-Prudent-Disciplined-Patient-Careful-Humorous / Pessimistic-Fatalistic-Miserly-Grudging / / I Know! / Winter-Earth / Planet Saturn / Body-Skin, Nails and Bones. / Birthsatone= Garnet

Aquarius= The Water-Bearer = 20 January-18 February / Scentific-Unconventional-Inventive-Friendly-Humanitarian-Honest-Loyal-Orginal-Independent-Intellectual / Intractable-Contrary-Perverse-Unpredictable-Unemotional-Detached / / I know! / Winter-Air / Planet- Saturn and Uranus / Body- Legs, Tibia and Ankles / Birthstone= Amethyst

Pisces= The Fish = 19 February-20 March / Spiritual-Peaceloving-Dreamer-Sensitive-Imaginative-Compassionate-Kind-Selfless-Sympathetic-Intuitive / Escapist-Idealistic-Secretive-Vague-Weak willed-Easily Lead / I Enjoy! and I believe! / Winter-Water / Planet-Neptune and Jupiter / Body Feet, Toes and Veins. / Birthstone= Aquamarine and Bloodstone

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Thank you!