Women's Circle : Forum : Welcome and Thank You

[reply] [quote]

Welcome and Thank You

15 Years Ago

Thank you for joining my group! To get started, I'd like to see what everyone is currently reading. Right now I am reading William Zinsser's On Writing Well, and Ayn Rand's We the Living. Both are absolutely wonderful thus far, and I'll be writing a review or essay on We the Living once I've finished it. So, what are you guys reading?

Lyndsay

[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

15 Years Ago

Hello! thank you for inviting me!i really love to write and I think this is a good community for ladies who loves to write!
Sincerely,
Sofie
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

15 Years Ago

I love to read, but with my busy life style I don't have much time.  However, right how, I am reading the dictionary, thesaurus and my rhyming dictionary.  These resources are rich and compliment my imagination.  I know, most would say it's boring, but I love words. 

Thank you for inviting me here.  

[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

15 Years Ago

I have to admit that I haven't finished the dictionary since I was a teenager. But I think it's one of those books you should never stop reading! As soon as you're finished, start back at the beginning. That's my opinion, anyway. I've added The Practical Writer to my current reading, and it is indeed practical! From first drafts to publication to signings, it really covers everything.

Keep reading people!

[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

15 Years Ago

Hello to you too...and thanks for the warm welcome!!!!

Right now, I'm reading The Constant Princess by Philippa Gregory. I love absolutely EVERYTHING this woman writes.  I say, if you love historical drama: "Gregory is All."

Nice to meet all of you. 

Till Next Time...

-Anarda Nashai

[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

15 Years Ago

Originally posted by Anarda Nashai

Hello to you too...and thanks for the warm welcome!!!!

Right now, I'm reading The Constant Princess by Philippa Gregory. I love absolutely EVERYTHING this woman writes.  I say, if you love historical drama: "Gregory is All."

Nice to meet all of you. 

Till Next Time...

-Anarda Nashai

I am a HUGE Philippa Gregory fan and have read almost all of her Tudor-esque books. She throws you right into the middle of their world from the first page to the end. I love it.

Currently, I am reading (another, for me) of the World of Warcraft novels, as I am an avid World of Warcraft player.