Word! Go! : Forum : new years

new years

17 Years Ago

i've been thinking...scary.
what should my new year's resolutions be? should i even make some. i mean, everybody ends up breaking them by, what, febuary.
maybe i should make more abstract ones. screw the lose 6.2 pounds or get a man bullshit. those are doomed right from the begining. maybe they should be like...smile everyday. buy a new pair of shoes. bake more, eat less. don't get pregnant.
yeah, that's another idea. make resolutions of things i don't want to happen. um...don't get an std. don't die. don't get hit by a car...again.
those seem easier.
what about you guys? what do you do? anything?

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

Mine would be:
Actually try to help out around the house since I never do
Clean My room
Buy a new book or a few
write more
hope to save 200 dollars (I probably won't)
buy the game system i've always wanted
do my homework on time and not always at school
bring my grades up
and probably more but I can't think much cuz I just woke up after getting home at 3 in the morning.
Happy Holidays!!!
[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Vil

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

more dancing. especially around the house

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

ok, mine are officially:
don't get an std.
don't get pregnant.
don't get fat.
try to lose weight.
write better stuff more often.
ingest more substances.
and don't die/suffer permanant brain damage/get maimed.

what about you?

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

::confused:: mine is pay my debt, more debt. Go back to university by the end of the year, write, love, and be happy. He he, listen to lots of music, and watch many movies, and try not to get eaten by a shark! Sharks! Sharkaphobic here...he he,
Mishel ::biggrin::

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

I hadn't really thought about it until now but my new years resolutions would have to be:
Show my girlfriend I love her.
Grow my hair out so it can be blonde again.
Pass the eighth grade.
Get a fund going for the "Jak for Tip" foundation.
Of course these aren't New Year's resolutions, just some stuff. I do them, and I need to work harder on 'em. I don't know how relevant this is to the conversation, I'm just contributing.