Work In Progress : Forum : new to the group

new to the group

17 Years Ago

hi im amber. new to the group. i have a work in progress right now that is about 5 chapters in so far. its a story that i hope to morph into a novel....

the general plot right now is about a girl who loses her mother to ovarian cancer and is forced to live with her aunt and uncle in a completely different state.... she's dealing with alot of issues during this time such as trying to get over the death of her mother and learning to live differently than she always has. the girl is a perfectionist... very methodical. a list maker. afraid of the unknown. cautious. the new town she moves to is full of different people than the ones she knew back home. her interest lies in a rebellious guy who lives on the edge, very risky and completely opposite of herself. she is warned to stay away from him but there are layers to him that no one else has seen yet. coincidentally, this guy and the girl had already met at the hospital in the first chapter... but this will not be known until later chapters.

im not sure where exactly its going yet but there will be some plot twists to keep it interesting and fresh.....suggestions are always welcome!

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

That sounds very interesting. I can't wait until that's done and to read it.

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

Well, I'm hooked! Lol...I woul love to read it, and if there's anything I can help you with, just let me know. :) I know what it is to get stuck and need someone to bounce ideas off of. :) Good luck!

Hello, My name is Jenn. I'm 21 and I live in South Carolina. I have a daughter who was born in December, she's three months old. I just recently moved to South Carolina with my husband.
I've always been an avid reader and I've been interested in writing for as long as I can remember. My biggest dream is to be a writer, to see my work published and to have people enjoy it. I love to meet new people, so if you would like to contact me, feel free. :o)

I review people's work, and would love for ya'll to do the same.If you have something that is lacking in reviews, just let me know, and I'll help you out. :) Happy writing all!

-Jenn