Write = Get Reviews : Forum : Introduction + Reviews Wanted

Introduction + Reviews Wanted

4 Years Ago

Hello there. I just wanted to introduce myself as this is my first time joining a group on Wrtier's Cafe, even though I've been familiar with the community/site since 2014/2015.

I'm eighteen and go by He/Him pronouns, and I go by the name Answer. Any nicknames you have for me are welcome, as long as you don't use one if I decide it makes me uncomfortable.

It's been a long time since I've actually written something that I haven't hated/thrown away, so I wanted to see if I could get some reviews on my work before I changed my mind and tossed it. My novel-in-the-making, A List of Things That Do Not Exist, is basically a dictionary for my personal thoughts/feelings and certain situations that I feel others can relate to but may not know how to express. In short, it is my will and testament, because I would like to be buried with my work, thoughts, emotions, and overall life experiences - and let's be frank, the thought of writing a will at the age of eighteen can be rather... scary.

Anyway, I'd appreciate any reviews/comments/replies I can get, and I'll be replying to each and every one of them to give personal thank yous and feedback. I will also be giving reviews to those who review my work, of course.

Thanks in advance, and I hope you have a wonderful week!

- Answer