Writer's Block Sucks!!!!!!! : Forum : Help?

[reply] [quote]

Help?

14 Years Ago

I need some story ideas...I'm considering writing a story from the point of veiw of a wolf, or some other animal. I'm kind of stuck. I have a few ideas, but nothing good enough to really buckle down. Another writer's opinion would be great. What can my problem be? What kind of characters? Any ideas?
Thanks guys. I owe ya.
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

Ummmm.... You could do it on a wolf and it's prey.  Like a rabbit or something.  I would probibly write about the thoughts they both have one thinking of it's death and the other thinking of it's meal.  Possibly you could have a twist at the end where a tree falls over on the wolf.  ;)  Anything would be fun!! 
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

Okay this might sound stupid but here goes.

You could have it from the point of view of a nocturnal creature. Like an Owl or some other thing I am not really sure maybe a Bat (Owls are nocturnal right?). But anyway I�ll give you my idea for the Owl. So the Owl (Let�s call him Kevin) would hide out or sleep during the day or whatever. But at night he hunts. So you could base the story around how he would be hunting as his prey sleeps.

�I let out my daring cry and hear it echo back to me. A warning to the small minions that cower away from me. My prey emerges from the bush below. Its eyes dart around its surroundings, over the ground that holds no cover. It prepares to take its stance, to take its chances scurrying across the ground. I let out my cry once again. This time to urge my prey on. It works and it makes a dash across the damp floor. I lock eyes onto it as it runs; ready to begin the hunt for my prey.....�

Lol okay. Its not very good but that is my idea for you. Good luck with it J