Writer's Cafe Anthology Contributors : Forum : Welcomes and other such

Welcomes and other such

17 Years Ago

Why did I create this group? Boredom and nervousness. I have a date tonight. Really.

I also thought it would be nice to have a place where some of the most creative minds on the site can mingle.

That said, I invited everyone in the Anthology that had a site name that matched their published name. If you see any that I missed, please invite them over with my apologies.

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

most creative minds? oh boy. I don't consider myself one of the most creative, by far. But thanks for the invite all the same.

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

Your humility is touching, but unwarranted.
It's better than starting a group titled "We got selected for publishing and you didn't." ::tongue::

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

We should have t-shirts that say "I got selected for publishing and you didn't."

Or not.

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

www.cafepress.com

You make it, we'll buy it. ::tongue::
[send message][befriend] Subscribe
J

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

Oh thanks for the invite... and I'm really sure that t-shirt idea would go down well... such a huge market after all =)

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

ha! first time even being published. and I only submitted anything on a whim. I don't feel all that special, but a nice t-shirt would be easier than finding an obscure way to mention in a conversation "hey, I got published!" and sounding like a five year old who just saw Santa.

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

I'm not making a big deal about this even though everyone else tells me to. But I'm glad I'm here.

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

Hi! Nice to be here! I was pretty surprised to be included in the book, as I'm pretty new to the site. And there were some really great works! But I'm happy to have the honor to see my little story in print with some of the best writers I've read this year! So Hi everyone, and happy to be here!