Writer's Cafe Anthology Contributors : Forum : Introductions?

Introductions?

17 Years Ago

I don't think I've ever talked to any of you lovely people before, so I thought it might be a good idea to start an introduction thread. So I guess I'll start, haha.

My name is Hannah Davenport. I'm seventeen, and the oldest of five children. Most of my time is spent writing, reading or listening to music (mostly indie or folk). Aaaand... I guess that's it.

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

Hi, Hannah!
For those who care, my name is Traci. I'm twice Hannah's age, and the mother of two. I'm also a bit queer. Can I say "queer" here? ::tongue::

I write, I draw, I paint, and generally annoy people, just not neccessarily in that order.

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

I really should introduce myself. I am generally a very social person. I'm 31. I'm a teacher. I write, I read, I grade papers, I play with my Chihuahuas, I listen to music constantly. My life is not exactly exciting most of the time.

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

I'm Jesse, 22, with a little girl who's going to be one next month. You can usually find me frantically scribbling something down before it flies out of my head, and chasing the baby while trying to figure out how to hide the bite marks on the coffee table.

I'm a smart-a*s, and appreciate honesty, not beating around the bush. So there's me in a nutshell, looking forward to getting to know more members on here.

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

(shoot...I wonder where's my book when I need it?)

I'm Angel..Angel Marie Antoinette (first and middle names), 25 (and 11/12th)..and all I do is write, read, things on the computer (web/graphics and such), cook, clean, doing hair, and shopping (just household stuff). I make money doing all kinds of things that don't seem all that interesting on a resume, I have a B.A. that also must not be all that interesting either. No kids, no man, but I'm training devoutly to be a cat lady by befriending local strays.

I was quite surprised to be in the Anthology because I didn't think I had a snowflake's chance. I'm friendly, chatty, funny, but mostly I'm just honest.

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

*waves* I'm Justin. I just turned 23 a few days ago and grew up just outside Boston (go Pats!) I write historical-adventure, swashbucklers and swashbuckling-mystery stories and poems. At the moment I'm working on my first novel. It's slow coming (mostly 'cause I'm a slow writer) but it's coming nonetheless, so that's good.

My story that got published in the Anthology is the first fiction-story of mine to be published so I was pretty stoked. That story also happens to be my first pirate story I ever wrote, too. So I hope it's a good omen for the future :-)