Writer's Cafe Mentorship (WCM) : Forum : Q&A

Q&A

16 Years Ago

Ask your questions here about the group, or anything esle you just would like to know concerning writing or how the Cafe operates. And let's see if it is true two heads are better then one. Somebody in the group should have just the anwser for your question.

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

what made you feature me. i should be asking y'all for advice on poetry... ::sleepy::

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

I featured you because you never get props for your amazing rhyming abilities and because you are the Candyman!!! And I want it known lyrics is poetry and should be a major part of the Cafe as well.

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

i see...

i guess you're right. The Ren gets a good amount of reviews on his lyrics but PJ doesn't get any and it sucks.

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

You know what we should do? And we could make it like a group challenge, too. We should make up our own "Show Some Love" lists, like what Wolfstan Crumble first came up with. (For those of you that are new or just haven't seen these, people post, in story form, links to some of their favorite pieces from all over the Cafe) but, not so much just favorites, but those pieces we feel just need to be out there. That just don't get enough attention... ya know?

I don't know, what do you guys think?

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

sounds like a good idea

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

I completely agree with you both. I will get that started ASAP.