Writer's Cafe Mentorship (WCM) : Forum : New author seeks mentor... ple..

New author seeks mentor... please.

16 Years Ago

Hello everyone,

I am just starting out with some short stories as well as creating an outline for a fictional novel. It would be terrific to have someone to bounce my work off of and get some feedback. Please check out my profile at

Let me know if you would be interested in helping me out.

Thank you,

Judy

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

I'm not really sure of my strengths really I dont' have any confidence in what I write. My weaknesses grammar and spelling are the two big big weaknesses I have. I love to have everything grammically correct my spelling and punctuation everything right. I would just like someone who I would kinda pick apart suggest things really give me advice not say this sounds good need to dig deeper. You know I need more into depth explinations as to what is wrong with something particular in my writing.

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

I've discovered writing when I was about eleven and it has been a hobby and passion ever since.  It wasn't until recently I've decided to try and take it to the next level.  I've posted my first, completed short story, Shadow of Death; if any one would like to read and let me know what he or she thinks of it, I would be eternally grateful.  I'd love to take my writing and become a published writer, but am quite nervous in that my writing may not be good enough. 

With many sincere thanks!

AngelEyes (aka Carrie)

A mentor please?

16 Years Ago

I've been writing for a long time now (almost 6 years now) but I've really had anyone tell me there thoughts on my stories. If I ccould have a mentor help me out with my writings, that would be great.