Writer's Prompt : Forum : Introduction.

[reply] [quote]

Introduction.

11 Years Ago

Dear readers,  I was inspired to create this group when I hit the dreadful writer's block. I wanted to help fellow writers to overcome this widespread fear with a few exercises, both physical and mental.  Contest, forums, blogs, and much more will be at your disposal in this group. What is this common, dreaded thing? Writer's block is a condition, primarily associated with writing as a profession, in which an author loses the ability to produce new work. The condition varies widely in intensity. It can be trivial, a temporary difficulty in dealing with the task at hand. At the other extreme, some "blocked" writers have been unable to work for years on end, and some have even abandoned their careers. (definition provided by wikipedia -I understand not the most reliable source but it does cover the main idea of writer's block.) I'm open to advise, critiques, ideas, contests, and more! Just leave me a message or comment and I will get back to you as-soon-as-possible. Thank you. Sincerely,Samantha Lynn