Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

Writers Asylum : Forum : why the hell is everyone quiti..

why the hell is everyone quiting

16 Years Ago

I have been trying to catch up on all of my friends works, trying to give at least one review per friend since i havent had the time to properly keep up acquintances. But it seems more and more the pages are displaying closed by writer.

So I am honestly making an effort to be a good friend and try to give advice and give a review. I know I love seeing new review, Or even the new comment displayed.

All right I had to write this somewhere and this seemed the most logical place, since no reads blogs on this site, we barely have the time to read reviews, and so forth.

Just worried the will to write is ending.

Captain Savage

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Well, I just got here and I'm not leaving anytime soon that I can see. You're right, though, I've been seeing a lot of closed accounts, too. I've also been hearing about hackers and nasty comments and such nuisances, but that won't scare me away. OK, just thought I'd come around and post. : )
Peace,
Cat

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

I've been sneaking in the asylum when nobody's looking. Hoping for something new in the forum. I'm not going anywhere. I've decided this is a pretty good place for people like me.

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

well I just started up , havent got anything posted yet, but I'm not quitting , at least not until the person who's head i am created from tells me to go away.