Writers Asylum : Forum : I would like some feed back

I would like some feed back

17 Years Ago

I see that on other groups they have challenges and other interactive stuff, I know that is not really the description of this group , but would any of you like to see some related stuff on here?

I am also wanting to know if there is anything, anything at all you would like to see added , or talked about on here.

I have noticed this group has dropped off in activity , of course I havent had much time to post on here with the new job either so I just thought I would ask every one their opinion on the group and hopefully get some good feed back.

Maybe I should start a suggestion Box thread on here, what do you think?

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

This is certainly something worth giving thought to, and I will. Off the top of my head I can tell you why I signed on in the first place: There seemed to be a direction here for how to write - what inspires us, what motivates us, etc. This, I think, is something that is important to people who are developing, as writers.
My question to you is: what was your motivation for starting this forum? I, for one, would be willing to work from there.

Be well....

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

yes , i did start it for giving help and also receiving help. I am still new to writing for something other than a report or any other form of forced writing. I have recently started actually writing for my self/ for fun.

I know I have a lot of stories swimming inside my brain i just to get them out, I still need some help. So I figured why not start a place where i could pass on my experiences in writing and at the same time get the input of my seasoned writers.
Every one has a unique way about them, writing styles are no different.

Thus far, I know that i have benefited from this group and I know i have helped at least one person with their writing, which is a great feeling for me.

So I believe this is a place for the apprentice writers and the seasoned writers to co-mingle and help each other out. But at the same time , a place to post any random thing you would like to.

No rules or restrictions is the way I would like to think of it, there are already too many of them in life as it is.

Thank you for taking the time to reply to me by the way