Writers Cafe GLBTSA : Forum : So where's teh geh?

So where's teh geh?

17 Years Ago

I have to admit, I was expecting more forum interaction when I joined this group. Where is everyone?

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

idk...i was too...but i guess thats something i cant expect from everyone...wat do u think i should do? make it like ' if u dont post a forum thing then goodbye' (if i can do that)

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

Well you could do that or you could just get rid of them if they dont say much in their first week of joining.

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

Do people just not really post here?

Oh, how do I add literature? I can't find the add lit button.

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

Quote:
Originally posted by Erudite Boredom
Do people just not really post here?

Oh, how do I add literature? I can't find the add lit button.

I'm not completely sure, but I think it has to do with what genres you say on the profile you do. Like, you say you write mystery & suspence as well as Gay & lesbian, and your gay & lesbian will appear even in the mystery & suspence area. I know that's the only way my two stories appeared in the mystery & suspence areas, even when they're both comedies/romances.

But, like I said, I'm not completely sure--only joined the site yesterday.

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

Dang when i started this i only had 12 ppl now i have 26!! you guys rock my socks!!!
if you have any questions about me or something else PM me k?

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

I should have posted sooner, my bad. At least I found the right parking spot!

I've enjoyed reading everyone's work. I'm just wondering who I have to sleep with to get an opinion around here.

A.C.

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

It appears I hav friends here and it also appears I must apologize for being so remiss in saying HELLO! ::biggrin::

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

this is my first posting becaues i was hoping that there would be more forum topics
guess i'll go create some