Writers For Christ : Forum : anarchy

[reply] [quote]

anarchy

17 Years Ago

is it possible to be a christen and an anarchist too? i think so. its just that i believe that all people are inherintly good and do not need government to live. i think that sociaty is slowly poisoning the general peoples minds.
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

ya sure i guess i mean when ur a christian ur either a form of cathlic or a form of protestant in the protestant section there are hundreds of different groups all christian all believing that christ was the savor but all have different views on things and u might think "that all people are inherintly good and do not need government to live. i think that sociaty is slowly poisoning the general peoples minds." other don't wat makes u a christian is the belief that christ is the messiah then after that it differs a lot trust me even if ur baptists they're differnt types of baptists personally i'm pentecostal and i kno not everyone thinks the same way i don't agree 100% with my paster like we differ on the whole holloween thing i think it's ok 2 an extent he thinks its totally wrong and we have an alternative thing at my church which i go 2 after i'm done with my holloween festivities but in short yes u can b a christian and a anarchist just as long as u believe that christ is the messiah and is the one who saved u from ur sins. o and just 2 let u kno god has no control over u at all he gives us a choice if he didn't we'd all kno right from wrong do everything right and perfect the whole world would b made up of christians and there technicly would b no need 4 christ just respect god and jesus like as if they were ur dad.... lol sorry i'm not a preacher or anything i'm just a 14 and half girl so ya i can't tell u much sowwy

-Dawn-
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

have you ever heared of the wesean church
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

no i haven't sowwy wanna tell me? ::biggrin::

-Dawn-
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

Our choice is the way to our final resting place...whether we are just good people, whether we believe in Jesus Christ as our ONLY way to Heaven or not. Our final resting place will reveal what we have chosen. However. its better to know now what resting place we choose for our souls before you realise what choice you made, and i dont mean the local cemetary.
Our final resting place is Heaven for born again Christians (John 3) - if we have come to know a personal and loving Lord in our Saviour Jesus Christ. I wouldnt want any other way to get me there..cos i dont have to rely on good works that are in vain for my eternal home. Others who do not choose Jesus Christ as the ONLY way to heaven will be a resting place of fire and burning sulphar (Luke 16:19-31) which i wouldnt call the best resting place for an ant. You either have Jesus Christ as your personal Saviour in your heart or you dont...who loves you dearly and His grace is the only thing that will get you to Heaven - what Christians call Paradise. Its up to your choice to believe the Bible or not..whether your final resting place will be at the end of your life. If you dont choose Him as your personal Saviour, I hear Hell is a place of eternal torment. (the Bible tells me so)
Roo
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

jesus tastes better as bread kind of like pringles
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

big butter jesus