Writers Who Want to Help! : Forum : TV SHOWS

[reply] [quote]

TV SHOWS

13 Years Ago

I want to know all the shows everyone watches!
We can blog and talk about the common shows we all watch!!!
I watch too much TV.
Sundays- The Pacific
Mondays- Trauma
Tuesdays- American Idol, LOST, V
Wednesday- American Idol, Mercy, Ultimate Fighter
Thursdays- Flash Forward, Vampire Diaries, Fringe, GREY'S ANATOMY, PRIVATE PRACTICE
Most of the time, my boyfriend and I download most of our shows and watch them when we have time.
Anyone have common shows?????                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      
[reply] [quote]

Re: TV SHOWS

13 Years Ago

I used to watch prime time every week, but with Senior Year ending, College approaching, and me writing/drawing/designing more often, I have not had much time to watch TV. But here is what I watch anyways:

Prime Time:
Chuck, Heroes, House, The Unit, Community, Parks and Rec, The Office, The Middle, etc..
Via Hulu:
Daily Show with John Stewart, etc...
Via Download or DVD:
South Park, Family Guy, etc...
[reply] [quote]

13 Years Ago

I actually used to watch Heroes, but its not on now, I forgot to mention it. Haha also, Ugly Americans. It's hilarious!!
[reply] [quote]

13 Years Ago

Well my favorite TV show is called Aida (Spanish TV series) I also like South Park, Family Guy, The Simpsons, and old anime series (modern anime kinda sucks...) like Saber Marionette J, Soul Hunter, Those Who Hunt Elves, Bubblegum Crisis, Blue Seed... I used to watch Heroes, but left it at season 2 because college was getting tight and never continued it...
[reply] [quote]

13 Years Ago

Hmm I don't really watch a lot of TV but my fave shows are: House, Bones, Scrubs, True Blood, The Simpsons and now Castle. But that's about it really.
[reply] [quote]

13 Years Ago

I have a few too many as well: Tuesday- Dealiest Catch, NCIS and NCIS: Los Angeles Wednesday- Ultimate Fighter Thursday- Survivor and CSI Sunday- Army Wives and Snapped
[reply] [quote]

13 Years Ago

Wow! It looks like we all are interested in similar shows!   Also, a little off topic, but has anyone else noticed that the side ads. (>>) are cutting of the text in our posts?
[reply] [quote]

13 Years Ago

I don't have much time to watch TV, but I like:
Bones
Dexter (So fed up of waiting for season 4 to start in the UK!)
Family Guy
Peep Show
QI

Well, those are current ones. Other ones I like are:
Blackadder (One of my favourite ones to quote. There are so many good lines in it!)
Black Books
Spaced
I'm Alan Partridge
The Day Today (One of the funniest of Armando Iannucci's shows.)