WritersLife : Forum : I'm bored! Want to talk?!

I'm bored! Want to talk?!

14 Years Ago

Nobody is writing on this page, so i'm the first one! Yay!!! : )  Isn't life grand?

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

Yeah I'm pretty new here and noticed how many people join groups and then don't chat. Seems strange. I have been dying to get to chat to other writers for years- stupid as it sounds never really considered the internet!
Ok, so why are you bored? You should be writing! (joke)

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

because nobody seems to want to talk!!! besides, my writing edge has worn off and i can't think of anything to write about. ;(   
[send message][befriend] Subscribe
A

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

Yo peeps, wazzap? 

Ya, it's a shame. Writers Cafe has the groups so people with similar likes can converse, and yet, people just join them, and that's that. Nothing more comes out of it. xD

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

You should join my group called "That's what friends are for..." that way, we can all talk

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

IS ANYBODY OUT THERE????????

DID HOTT ALIENS COME DOWN AND ABDUCT THE GREAT PEOPLE OF THE WORLD???????

NO?????

THEN WHY IS NOBODY TALKING?????????????

Re: I'm bored! Want to talk?!

14 Years Ago

Hi guys.
I created this group haha. Although I don't go on WritersCafe.org anymore. I can't find any inspirations to write. Massive writers block. Haha, lost my spark. Hope I get it back, been wondering if I will. It's been really bad. Enough about me, what's your favourite poem?

12 Years Ago

So i'm finally back. It only took 2 years. I had lost my password and found it the other day when i was cleaning. YAY!

9 Years Ago

I'll talk to you! My name is Michael and the both of us could sure use to be cheered up. My email is [email protected]  It's easier if we talk through our email addresses then on here.