Writing Mentors : Forum : Junior

[reply] [quote]

Junior

13 Years Ago

i would not like ti say my age, (as of yet, at any rate) but i am, indeed, a junior.

a little bit about me: i am friendly, or lest, i try to be. i like people of all origins. sexual orientation, race, gender, sexual identity, do not bother me in the least. i LOVE Japanese anime, i cannot stress that enough. i (please) would dislike to have someone that is too bubbly. my interests are Art, Science, Greek mythology, Si-fi and fantasy in general. my books include Harry Potter. i am warning you now, i have a STRONG distaste for twilight, so somebody who even remotely likes it ( sorry, i really cannot stand it) will not be a good match for me. i love to come up with ideas. sometimes, i will have half a book written in my head before ever going near paper. the things i need the most improvement on is my spelling and sentence structure. i would like someone who is a good listener and i will admit to having a small anger issue. I'm not bad really, i just have a very small temper. i tought you may like to now in order to get me paired up with someone suitable.

i understand if i cannot be paired up with someone like that,  thank you for your understanding and taking the time to read this over.
                                                                                         ---- The only Earthly Aneko
[reply] [quote]

Re: Junior

13 Years Ago

i forgot to mention, my writing styles: i'm not that big (or good) at poetry, so there will be little to none on that. i also write fiction. i do not really like "romance" novels. the reason why i mentioned spelling and sentence structure is because i am not very good at those. so...maybe and editor type??? also, i do have a sense of humor

again, thank you