Writing Mentors : Forum : Senior

[reply] [quote]

Senior

13 Years Ago

Hello,   My name is Chelsea, or like my penname on here Chellie. I'm twenty years old, and writing it my passion. I write a little of everything, always trying to go beyond my boundries. I feel that I am good at giving positive feedback. Mostly, I write romance, and have really gotten into writing erotica latly, but I will refrain from that in this group. But like I said, I write in almost every genre, and if I havn't, I am willing to try. However, I do not write poetry. I have only written maybe two poems my whole life, and I just don't have the talent for it. And because of that, I don't really read them either. I am a short story and novel writer, though you wont see any of my novels on here just yet. So whoever I get paired with hopefully writes more stories than poetry because I might not be much help to them.  I'm looking forward to helping someone improve their writing, and hopefully make a friend along the way. I am very positive and never give bad reviews, and I strive to help others improve as much as they can.   See ya soon,   Chellie